Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Monday, November 26, 2007

The unfair rap against Mike Huckabee

BY STAR PARKER
FOUNDER & PRESIDENT
COALITION ON URBAN RENEWAL & EDUCATION

What's going on with Mike Huckabee?

With little resources, and with a GOP presidential candidacy hovering in obscurity through the summer, the former Arkansas governor is now running in a dead heat with Mitt Romney in the lead in Iowa. (Full Article)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was born and raised abd grow up in Robert Taylor Housing Projects on the southside of Chiacgo. Fromer high school dropout who got his GED and gradeuated from college with a triple major. I recently was the Telecommunication Manager for American Airlines world wide. I competely with you about Mike Huckabee and he will get my support. It is the break down within the family that has caused most of the problems within the inner cities of our country. I have seen it 1st hand and have many family members still living in the inner city and have raised two of my sisters kids because she was on drugs. I'll be more then gald to talk to you anytime. boswelljw@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY Star. Mike Huckabee is definitely not simple. But he is the best man for the job of President of the United States out of all the contenders. He's got my vote!

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics