Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

South Dakota Has Lowest Rate of Depression

According to KXMB out of Bismark, South Dakota has the lowest rate of depression in the nation. For what it's worth, I know I'm pretty happy here.

Maybe it has something to do with the relatively small number of Democrats we have in South Dakota.... :-)


2 comments:

Tell Todd said...

Nice cheap shot Bob. The same report says DC has the lowest rate of suicide and it full of Dems.

Bob Ellis said...

Okay, Todd, I stand corrected. My logic was thin and flawed. Thought I'd try thinking like a liberal for a moment.

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics