Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Video Tribute to the People Who Died on 911

Audio: Hands By Jewel
Creator: Brian Bezalel (Skyracer90)
Date of Creation: 2003

**Due to the increased amounts of requests to download this video, I have decided to allow the video to be downloaded. I feel that the people who want to use it in schools, churches, projects and reports should be able to do so. I ask that you do not edit or modify it in any way. I know that I can not enforce this, but I trust that most people will listen.

This is a music video I made in about 2003 that tells the story of the events that occurred on September 11, 2001 as well as after.

This is a tribute to all 2,973 people who died that day. Please be respectful.




0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics