Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Getting Started: Second Day of Values Voter Summit

The second day of the FRC Values Voter Summit 2008 is just getting started. In a few minutes, William Bennett will speak.

My laptop is feeling better today (for now), so posting will be easier than yesterday.

Had breakfast this morning at an Alliance Defense Fund-hosted event. These guys--the Christian answer to the ACLU--are doing great work!

Yesterday I got to meet with Senator John Thune (R-SD) in his office at the Capitol; what a GREAT representative South Dakota has in the U.S. Senate!

Last night I had dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House with Tony Perkins, the head of the Family Research Council, and his wife Lawana; Tom Minnery, Senior Vice President of Focus on the Family and his wife; and my friend Bob Fischer of Rapid City. Everything I have heard about Ruth's Chris is true: the steak was the best I've ever had, and the service was a joy!

Well, things are getting under way for the day, so I'll sign off for now on the personal notes.


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics