Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Friday, May 18, 2007

Giuliani Nomination=Democrat President

From James Dobson on WorldNetDaily, why I've said that if Giuliani gets the Republican nomination, we'll have a Democrat president:

Speaking as a private citizen and not on behalf of any organization or party, I cannot, and will not, vote for Rudy Giuliani in 2008. It is an irrevocable decision. If given a Hobson's – Dobson's? – choice between him and Sens. Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama, I will either cast my ballot for an also-ran – or if worse comes to worst – not vote in a presidential election for the first time in my adult life. My conscience and my moral convictions will allow me to do nothing else.

I think I'd go the "lesser of two evils" road myself, but there are many who would see it as does James Dobson.

A Giuliani nomination would be disasterous not only to Republican voter turnout, but to party donations and certainly to that intangible but oh so necessary synergy that it takes to win an election (remember the pathetic 1996 Bob Dole candidacy?).


Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics