Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Monday, May 14, 2007

Access to Essential Services, or Just Do-Gooders?


BY CINDY FLAKOLL
CONCERNED WOMEN FOR AMERICA - SD


Twenty-five years ago when I worked in a Midwestern hospital, I recall the welfare-recipient mothers of children with mere colds flocking to the local pediatrician who was willing to admit their children to the hospital for an occasional weekend---simply because the mothers said they “needed a break.” I had been forewarned by co-workers about this situation. Then I started seeing it with my own eyes, and I became a believer, because it was so very obvious that this really was occurring. (Full Story)


Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics