Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Friday, January 04, 2008

The Truth Project Starts This Weekend

South Canyon Baptist Church in Rapid City will start the Truth Project this Sunday, and for the next 12 weeks, at 8:57 am to 10:15 am. Even if you worship at an other church, you would still likely have time to attend and then make your 10:45 or 11:00 worship service. You won't be disappointed!



This is the extended trailer for Focus on the Family's The Truth Project. The Truth Project is an innovative DVD curriculum that teaches viewers how to develop a systematic and comprehensive biblical worldview. Educator Dr. Del Tackett is both engaging and winsome as he teaches Christians to apply biblical truths to every area of life.

Visit www.thetruthproject.org for more information.


2 comments:

Old Whig said...

I am an italian blogger. I'am Conservative, I'm catholic.
And I like your blog!

See you

and God bless America!

Bob Ellis said...

Thanks, Old Whig! I've never visited your country, but appreciate it's rich history (I've been infatuated with the history of the Roman Empire since high school).

I did chase French girls with an Italian guy when I lived in England, though. How's that for multicultural experience?

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics