Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Family News in Focus Weekend

Highlights:

Homosexuals "families" are being recruited to harass churches and play the victim in front of the press in the coming year

Science from satellite data points toward the Genesis flood?

Latest college trend: gender neutral dorm rooms on campus

Click here to listen

From OnePlace.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gender-neutral dorms are awesome. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Bob Ellis said...

I'm sure I would have loved loved them back when I was living promiscuously...but they aren't good for anyone involved.

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics