Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Upcoming: Pennington County Lincoln Day Dinner

I attended the Pennington County Lincoln Day Dinner in Rapid City tonight, and had hoped to post something by now. However, my bandwidth seems slow right now, and I'm in the process of uploading pictures and video that are not going to be ready until long after I want to go to bed.

So check back tomorrow (hopefully tomorrow morning) and I should have a picture slideshow from the dinner, plus a video clip of Senator John Thune speaking tonight.

I also have other clips of Senator Thune, plus Republican U.S. Senate candidate Joel Dykstra and Republican U.S. House candidate Chris Lien speaking which I will add in days to come as they are uploaded and ready for posting.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with one pic of Senator Thune.


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics