Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Good Reason to Vote for McCain

Since John McCain is so liberal and thumbs his nose at most of the things I consider most important, I'm always having a hard time keeping myself convinced to vote for him come November.

But from the British Telegraph, I just got a good reason that may keep me motivated.

Ultralib Hollywood bigmouth Susan Sarandon says she might just leave the country if McCain gets elected:

"If McCain gets in, it's going to be very, very dangerous," she says.

"It's a critical time, but I have faith in the American people. If they prove me wrong, I'll be checking out a move to Italy. Maybe Canada, I don't know. We're at an abyss."

Oh, don't tease me!


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics