Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Palin the Alaskan Wolverine

The American Thinker publishes a ringing endorsement of Sarah Palin today by a normally cynical Alaskan admirer.

Among the notable statements in the piece:

...Senate President Lyda Green who hates Sarah. She hates Sarah because after being elected Governor Sarah told the whole Legislature in one of her first meetings with them that, quote; "All of you here need some Adult Supervision!"


Sarah was seriously angry and not afraid of anyone there. That played wonderfully well with Alaskans. We are sick of all of our corruption...She reminds me personally of our Alaska wolverine which will fight anything in its path if it sees fit to do so. No respect at all for size or position.


...I must tell you that she is the best, most moral and most focused leader I've seen since President Reagan.


In 2012 she will be President.


1 comments:

Haggs said...

When I saw the title of this post my first thought was of the comic book Wolverine. So I pictured Sarah Palin as a short, hairy guy with claws that pop out of his hands.

Weird, huh? I agree. I just thought I'd share that. :)

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics