Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Monday, July 23, 2007

How Green is My South Dakota?

By Gordon Garnos

AT ISSUE: With sincere apologies to film director-author Richard Llewellyn, who wrote "How Green Was My Valley," I ask the question, "How Green is My South Dakota." Llewellyn's book, published in 1939 and later made into an Oscar-winning movie, tells the story of the dreadfully tragic lives in a Welsh mining town of many years ago. Before you think I am comparing those times to South Dakota, I want to make it very clear about the "Green" I am talking about. What I am advocating is looking at what energy conservation (green) methods South Dakota folks are practicing and how a family can save some money and save energy at the same time. (Full Article)


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics