Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

LATEST: Morningstar Ad Rejection

Last week, I posted on an article from OneNewsNow which stated Morningstar had rejected an ad from Faith Financial Planners on the basis of it's Christian content.

I provided an update on the issue last Friday which stated Morningstar says the ad was NOT rejected based on it's Christian content, but on other grounds.

I have made additional inquiries to Faith Financial Planners and OneNewsNow, but there is nothing new to report. I haven't heard from Faith Financial Planners at all, and my contact at OneNewsNow says he also has not heard from FFP, and has nothing new to report at this time.

I will provide new information as it becomes available.


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics