Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Friday, February 01, 2008

Ann Coulter: Will Campaign for Hillary if McCain is GOP Nominee

I think Ann Coulter is yanking our chain here.



On Hannity and Colmes, Coulter says Hillary Clinton will prosecute the war on terrorism better than John McCain, lies less than McCain and that at least when the Clinton's get caught lying, they know it, but McCain is "too stupid to know he's been caught."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I don't know who that hurts more, McCain or Clinton. I mean, who in their right minds would want Coulter's support?

Carrie K. Hutchens said...

Yep, I always consider those liars that at least realize they were caught in a lie and simply ignore any further reference to it (and responsibility for it), as they try to rewrite history and suggest to me what I heard is not actually what I heard after all. *sarcasm*

Anonymous said...

As a Jewess in the US, I would like to remind all that America wasn't won with a registered gun! And criminals are not stopped by TALK, but by FIREARMS. That is why all REAL Americans put our 2nd Amendment FIRST!!

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics