Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Monday, January 07, 2008

The Yellow One is the Sun!

This is a video of one of my favorite comedians: Brian Regan. He's clean but very funny.

I don't know where these strange cartoons came from, but someone combined the audio of one of his standup routines with these cartoons. Try not to make too much of the images, but enjoy the soundtrack.



I always hated the science fair business, which is probably why I like this routine so much. I also appreciate the stupid English rules.


1 comments:

Carrie K. Hutchens said...

I'm betting most of us have gone through a period in our life where we felt we resembled this. *LOL*

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics