Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hillary Clinton Claims Own Voice in Wake of NH Win

By Carrie K. Hutchens

In Hillary's victory speech last night, she thanked the people of New Hampshire for helping her find her own voice. I wonder what it is that voice will say in comparison to all the other voices we have heard in the past months upon months of listening to her. Curiosity is not something I have ever denied having. I even wonder if the Clinton new-found voice will accidentally give voice to others more deserving. (Full Article)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your comments re Hillary, I guess because they reflected mine. I also liked and respected your comments regarding Teri Schiavo. What I do wonder about is why Michael is not on trial for homicide since he admitted on national TV that he had dehydrated his parents (both) to death when they were terminally ill, and I do presume that was without benefit of sentence by a probate judge.
Thank you for speaking for so many of us, especially those walking around enjoying life who use a feeding tube, like the guy ahead of me yesterday at the Costco pharmacy.
Barbara Schatt

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics