Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Aborted America

BY STAR PARKER
FOUNDER & PRESIDENT
COALITION ON URBAN RENEWAL & EDUCATION

What's the difference between art and politics?

The question occurred to me as I left the theater after seeing the surprising new hit film "Juno."

With presidential politics taking an unfortunately predictable turn in the direction of the gutter, I took a break from it all and went to the movies.

I don't spend much time going to films, but "Juno" seduced me because of its accolades and because of the subject matter. It's about teen pregnancy, the abortion option considered and rejected, and adoption. (Full Article)

Technorati tags: , , ,


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very insightful article. I've heard about the film Juno but haven't seen it yet.

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics