Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Monday, February 12, 2007

Abortion "Exceptions" Now Clear

Last year, pro-aborts whined that they couldn't support the abortion ban because it didn't have rape/incest/health exceptions.

This year, with a bill that has rape/incest/health exceptions, they whine that the exceptions constitute an undue burden on the woman seeking an abortion.

I guess I misunderstood. I thought they were genuinely concerned about women who had been raped, were victims of incest, or had high-risk pregnancies.

Now I understand: what they need is exceptions that require no verification of authenticity and can be used to justify abortion on demand.

I'm glad we've cleared that up...


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics