Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Monday, December 17, 2007

Clinton Cranks Up Propaganda Campaign to Appear Likable

The headline from today's USA Today: "New Clinton campaign out to show her likability."

A little advice for the Clinton campaign, and for Hillary personally: if you have to "show" your likability, then you have serious personality problems that a propaganda campaign won't fix.


2 comments:

Carrie K. Hutchens said...

I wonder if I can likewise crank up a campaign (for myself) to appear richable?

Anonymous said...

I am not sure about Hillary’s chances right now, I think Oprah’s support for Obama really hurt her it bit strongly into her women support and consolidated all blacks for Obama. I think one of the best trackers for elections is the gambling line as people will only put money on what they think will win, I have watched the line on Clinton drop steadily for the past weeks since Oprah began campaigning for Obama lines are at wagerweb.com Politics Betting I prefer following these lines to polls as I feel they are just as accurate if not more

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics