Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

At Least It's Not American


England's Prince Charles recently bashed McDonalds for the health quality of their food.

But I think he's been "Gored," which is a term I've come up with after Al Gore's "do as I say, not as I do" environmental hypocrisy was exposed.

It seems his own food company makes "worse" stuff than McDonalds. From This is London:

His Cornish pasty contains 264 calories per 100g compared to the burger's 229 calories, and 5.5g of saturated fat as opposed to the Big Mac's 4.14g.


With all the anti-Americanism going on among the elites of Europe, his excuse will probably be: "Well, at least my pastries aren't American."


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics