Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Obama, Ayers and ACORN: Peas in a Pod

Watch the video below for some startling information.

"Abolish the ROTC"

"Bring the war home" (with communist fist in background)

"Power to the Weathermen"

"Piece now"

Barack Obama says Bill Ayers is "a guy who lives in my neighborhood; a professor of English in Chicago."

Records indicate Barack Obama and Bill Ayers' paths crossed repeatedly, according to meeting minutes, was the board of the Annenberg Challenge.

With no prior executive experience, Obama was recruited by Bill Ayers to be chairman and president of this $50 million Leftist public education project.

This project gave millions to the Small Schools Project--created by Ayers and former Communist Party Leader Michael Klonsky.

They also sent money to ACORN--the group currently under investigation for vote fraud in a dozen states. ACORN was founded by another SDS comrade Wade Rathke. In some cases, 85% of their voter registrations have been classified as "trash."

Obama and Ayers also worked together on the Woods Fund. One of the recipients of Woods money was Obama's pastor, the racist, anti-American Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

ACORN also got Woods Fund money.

"When I first met Barack Obama, he was giving a standard, innocuous little talk in the living room of those two legends-in-their-own-minds, Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn. They were launching him--introducing him to the Hyde Park community as the best thing since sliced bread." - Maria Warren, eyewitness (Politico, 1/22/2008)

"I don't regret setting the bombs. I feel we didn't do enough." - Bill Ayers, 9/11/2001

When Bill Ayers told the New York Times that America "makes me want to puke..." and he wished he'd committed more terrorist bombings against the United States, Barack Obama was 40 years old, and working on his second "philanthropic" project with Ayers.

Bill Ayers has never repented, never apologized, and never renounced his revolutionary communist ideals. In fact, he worked to bring them into inner-city schools, and Barack Obama worked with him.

An ACORN doesn't fall far from the tree. Does it?


8 comments:

Kirkules said...

I don't think Barack Obama will be anything less than a patriotic president for everyone in America. Now I hope that means Wall Street CEOs won't be able to buy that Caribbean Island they have been saving up for
by running amock in .

There are two Bill Ayers, the radical and the peaceful professor. Obama has worked with the latter.

Bob Ellis said...

So Ayers is a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde? How comforting.

The capacity for self-delusion displayed in people like yourself is truly amazing.

Anonymous said...

Self-delusion is pretty bad, but deliberate misinformation is even worse. I'm sure you noticed that many of those interview clips had been edited - and rather poorly at that. Keep an eye on the Fox News logo just before the 3-minute mark and you'll see what I'm talking about.

You claim to run an accurate news site, so maybe you could tell us what that interviewee actually said.

Bob Ellis said...

I agree, cinemaphile85, that self-delusion is pretty bad. So if you recognize your problem, why are you not doing anything about it.

This presentation should make it obvious the kind of fraud and anti-American hatred that Obama apparently seems to have no problem with, yet you sound like a liberal stuck-record with your veiled criticism of what is perhaps the most (only?) objective TV news outlet there is?

Or perhaps you, too, don't have a problem with fraud and anti-Americanism. Is that it?

Anonymous said...

Mr. Ellis,

I'm not sure what exactly you think I'm deluding myself about. Just because I made a comment about a propaganda video that you posted doesn't mean I'm a liberal or an Obama supporter. I was just making an observation that the interview clips have been cut together in a misleading way, to create sentences that the people never said or intended to say. Look closely at how the Fox News logo jumps between cuts. This is not a criticism of that news network, but rather the obvious anti-Obama bias of whoever cut this video together. And since you claim to be fair and accurate yourself, I'm surprised that you let this slide.

Bob Ellis said...

Why don't you explain specifically (a) what the problem with Fox News coverage is--other than the raw hatred the Left has for Fox News for having the audacity not to toe the liberal line, and (b) what was left out of these "cut" clips which misleads.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Ellis,

As I said in my last post, I am not criticizing Fox News or citing any specific problem with their coverage. As for what the person who made this video decided to leave out when he or she carefully edited those interview clips, I don't know, nor do I claim to. Since you are the one who chose to show this video, I think it is your responsibility, not mine, to find the missing pieces. This is, of course, still assuming that you value accuracy and balance in your reporting. If you do, I'd think you would be compelled to say "Hey, something is missing from that clip. I should find out what it is." But you obviously do not care.

Bob Ellis said...

Unless you expect a full transcript of every statement made in every meeting, press conference and interview provided for every news story from every news outlet, then you are presenting an unfair and hypocritical expectation of more here. You and I both know that no news story provides every word spoken in a given situation; only those considered relevant to the story.

And I'm telling you, since it apparently isn't obvious to you, that I don't see anything wrong, deceptive or misleading in this clip; if I did, I would investigate it and/or remove the clip.

But I don't, and you apparently can't point to any substantive basis of inaccuracy, other than "I don't like it because it exposes the moral failures of my candidate."

And that doesn't rise to the level of "substantive" at all.

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics