Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Homosexual Activist Leaves the Lifestyle

WorldNetDaily reports Michael Glatze, founding editor of Young Gay America magazine, has gone through a period of reexamining his life and renounced homosexuality.

The radical change in his life, Glatze recalls, began with inner "promptings" he now attributes to God.

"I hope I can share my story," he said. "I feel strongly God has put me here for a reason. Even in the darkest days of late-night parties, substance abuse and all kinds of things – when I felt like, 'Why am I here, what am I doing?' – there was always a voice there.

"I didn't know what to call it, or if I could trust it, but it said 'hold on.'"

Glatze also has a column posted at WorldNetDaily today where he goes more in depth about his journey.

Just as the Bible points out in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, everyone can leave behind their sin and change--including homosexuals. In fact, this passage says some within the church at Corinth formerly lived in homosexual sin, but had been justified by Jesus Christ and brought into the church.

Many of the things Glatze says in his column remind me of observations I made during and after my time as a drunk, about how addictive behaviors (whether it's drugs, alcohol, sexual immorality, etc.) blind us from seeing the truth about ourselves. I can relate to his regret for things he did, said and advocated during that time, but having left alcohol behind some 15 years ago, I also know the healing and redemptive power that Jesus Christ can bring to a life.

I hope many will read Glatze's story and find the courage to reach out to the One sure way to leave behind a lifestyle of death, and find the abundant life that God wants for us all.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael was smart to seek out Roy Masters and turn away from his lifestyle. Here is the article that changed Michael's life: http://www.fhu.com/articles/gays_in_society.html

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics