Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Palin Admits She Was Annoyed During Couric Interview

In an interview with Fox News' Carl Cameron, Governor Sarah Palin said she was "a little annoyed" in her notorious interview with Katie Couric because

no matter what you say, you're going to get clobbered. If you choose to answer a question, you're going to get clobbered on the answer. If you choose to try to pivot and go on to another subject that you believe that Americans want to hear about, you get clobbered for that, too.

I couldn't have said it better.

I also imagine it would have been difficult to keep from giving Couric a piece of her mind, with that smarmy "you're such a stupid little child that I can barely tolerate" look on Couric's face through the whole interview.

I hope Palin is back to being herself again. She said in the debate that she wasn't going to play the "mainstream" media's games and was going to just talk to the American people

I hope she sticks with that. We don't need a Mensa member to run the country, but we do need a genuine person who has a solid moral center--and I believe Sarah Palin is all those things.



HT to Newsbusters.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Since when did it become a bad thing for our country's leaders to have working brains, vocabularies and knowledge of what goes on outside their own little worlds?

Bob Ellis said...

I, uh...I don't know. Maybe, um, well...uh, maybe if you asked, ah, Barack Obama, he might, uh, be able to explain it. I'm sure...I imagine he's uh...uh...somewhere in one of the 57 states and um...uh, he knows the, um, answer.

Or maybe Franklin Roosevelt gave the answer when he went on TV in 1929 as president.

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics