Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Okay, I'm Voting Democrat!

You know, this video has a point. After much reconsideration (well, a couple of seconds, at least), I think I'm going to vote Democrat, too.

Why didn't I think of this before? Well, that's probably the problem: I was thinking too much.

Ignorance really is bliss!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this video really makes Republicans look like elitists. Of course the only way one could vote for a Democrat would be if he was dumb or ill informed. People that have different beliefs must be stupid or ill informed. I think this is the wrong way to go about it.

Bob Ellis said...

I think the point is that Dems are obviously elitists.

And as for the rest of the video and your comments, if the shoe fits...

Anonymous said...

I'm voting Democrat because the only way for this America to realize her highest potential and to regain the respect and admiration of European countries is to ensure that women all across the wonderful land have the freedom to kill babies at will without restriction or intervention from the government or from pro-life busybodies.

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics