Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Friday, May 02, 2008

Winter Storm Hitting the Black Hills Hard

Ah, the beauty of a warm spring morning in May! Somewhere in the world, at least.

The image below is what greeted me when I looked out my back deck this morning. I had to go to the back deck to find a window I could see out of; all the rest were plastered with blown snow and ice.

Pretty much everything in Rapid City and around the Black Hills is shut down, including the airport and Ellsworth Air Force Base. All the major roads are shut down, including I-90, and no travel anywhere is advised.

Despite it all, I love living in the Black Hills!


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics