Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Visiting Narnia

Focus on the Family - Dr. James Dobson

About the show:

It's time once again to return to the magical land of Narnia. If you're a fan of author C.S. Lewis' epic fantasies, you're probably looking forward to the upcoming release of The Chronciles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, the follow-up to the 2005 blockbuster film The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Today's broadcast is sure to whet your anticipation, featuring a visit with the new film's co-producer, special guest Douglas Gresham. Gresham tells the story of how he became C.S. Lewis' stepson and describes what moviegoers can look forward to with the May 16 release of Prince Caspian.

"I think that our team has done a fabulous job in producing [Prince Caspian] which I think, cinematically, is a better movie than The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - and I think The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe was a fantastically good movie. So, I think everyone is going to be thrilled when they see this film." - Douglas Gresham

Click here to listen.

From OnePlace.com


1 comments:

Haggs said...

Cool! Thanks for posting that. I love the Narnia books and movies. I'm very excited for Prince Caspian and I'm planning on my younger cousin to it.

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics