Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Monday, May 05, 2008

Not Getting Any Better at Obama's Church

It looked like Barack Obama's church might have been cleaning up it's racist, anti-American act since Rev. Jeremiah Wright's hateful comments started coming to light a couple of months ago. I read a week or two ago that the church had removed a lot of these Afrocentric and "black liberation" materials from their website, in favor of material centered around Christ.

Then I hear this morning that Obama's new pastor, Rev. Otis Moss, is quoting a foul, profane, anti-American rap song. The rapper is called Ice Cube and the song is titled "Wrong N-gga to f--- with."

WorldNetDaily features some of the lyrics of a song mentioned (not in a negative way at all) by Rev. Moss:

"Down wit the niggaz that I bail out
I'm platinum b-tch and I didn't have to sell out
F--- you Ice Cube, that's what the people say
F--- AmeriKKKa, still with the triple K
Cause you know when my nine goes buck
it'll bust your head like a watermelon dropped from 12 stories up
Now let's see who'll drop"

Rev. Moss never says the f-word, but he doesn't seem to condemn this music in the slightest.

All I can say is that I can't in my wildest dreams imagine my pastor referencing such a song in anything but the most negative light...if he could even bring himself to mention such a song at all.

And if my pastor did reference such music in anything except the harshest tones of condemnation, I'd be looking for another church before the next Sunday rolled around.

Below is a video clip of Rev. Moss mentioning the song, and a clip of some of the lyrics from the song. WARNING: If you don't want to hear the f-word (many times), don't play the video.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These so-called preachers have little interest in uplifting people, let alone saving souls. Their agenda is all about victimhood, hate, racism, revisionist history and Marxism. The Word of God is replaced by the word of James Cone, Jeremiah Wright and Louis Farrakan.

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics