Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Examining the Values of Human Life Part 2

In the conclusion of this two-part program, former abortionist Dr. Bernard Nathanson answers compelling questions from a studio audience. He addresses topics such as the dangers of genetic manipulation, the value of human life, the pain babies feel during an abortion and the prospects for an end to abortion in American society. Dr. Nathanson continues to share his dramatic story as revealed in his book The Hand of God: A Journey From Death to Life By the Abortion Doctor Who Changed His Mind.

"[There are] innumerable people I've hurt in in my march to what I thought was success ... I just couldn't handle my life anymore. I had to turn it over to somebody who could, and the only person I [knew who could] is Jesus." - Dr. Bernard Nathanson

Click here to listen

From OnePlace.com


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics