Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Intolerance of the Tolerant: The Beat Goes On

If homosexual activists keep showing bigoted Americans like me how to display "tolerance," I'm going to run out of creative or semi-creative titles for these posts.

The latest example of homosexual "tolerance" comes from LifeSiteNews. Since black Americans voted in favor of California's marriage protection amendment Proposition 8 by a 70%-30% margin, apparently "tolerance" in the homosexual handbook involves calling black people by the dreaded "n" word.

One reader of Rod 2.0, a leading gay blog by an African-American, reported that when he joined the large homosexual protest outside Westwood's Mormon Temple, protesters called him a "nigger" at least twice.

"It was like being at a klan rally except the klansmen were wearing Abercrombie polos and Birkenstocks," wrote the commenter.

"YOU NIGGER, one man shouted at men (sic). If your people want to call me a FAGGOT, I will call you a nigger. Someone else said same thing to me on the next block near the temple ... me and my friend were walking, he is also gay but Korean, and a young WeHo clone said after last night the niggers better not come to West Hollywood if they knew what was BEST for them."

Another African-American reader from Los Angeles reports that he and his boyfriend, also black, were harassed about their race despite their prominently carrying "No on 8" signs.

Now I know that I've been very "intolerant" of homosexuals and their desire to not only sodomize one another but to call their unions "marriage" and use restrooms of the opposite sex and things like that. I've been hateful enough to repeat God's warnings against homosexual behavior and warn them of the tremendous health risks involved with homosexual behavior.

I only hope that someday I can live up to the level of "tolerance" modeled for me by the apostles of tolerance in the homosexual community.

Kinda makes you want to just run out and let them counterfeit marriage right now, doesn't it?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Bob Ellis

I have seemed to stumble upon a time warp into an era of closed mindedness. Have you ever considered the effect you may have had on someone queer in YOUR family or COMMUNITY by being completely ignorant? Who are these homosexuals you refer to as "them" and "their" or "those people"? Just so you know, "they" are people you know. Its too bad you have an opinion that lacks compassion and understanding, or even at least the ability to COMPREHEND or LISTEN to others. I cannot even imagine your position on forgiveness. I will have you know, because its clear you have never entered one, but having built and used both a mens and womens washrooms myself, they ACTUALLY both have the same amenaties...yes a toilet, a sink, and something to dry your hands with. If you ever happen to stroll into a restroom of the wrong gender, don't worry you will not be judged. Perhaps you should consider trying that? One more observation about your words. Perhaps you should consider what values are most precious and mandatory in a marriage? Intangeable things such as understanding, patience, love, and trust. Apparently your partners' gender is more important than whether or not you make them happy, you can please them, you can provide them with all their emotional, physical, and spiritual needs and support.(and vice versa)

I also regret to inform you (because even having to type these things are making me very curious and sad)that there are actually no health risks associated with homosexual behaivor that are not already associated with hetero or otherwise behavior. Its called safe sex. Did you miss this memo? Perhaps you should return to a public school sexual education class to learn the basics! Next time, perhaps a little investigation should be done before such a judgement is made...have you ever had someone judge you? I know that I am not free of sin, perhaps you should not throw stones if you are the same? My apologies for unintensional offence, to any who reads this, but it must be known that voices cannot be repressed, and Bob Ellis writes in a way to rip away truth, honesty and freedom from his/her community.

Bob Ellis said...

You're a piece of work, Anonymous 12:04.

You assume I know nothing about homosexuality when actually I know quite a bit about it, having studied it from theological, scientific, medical and clinical angles.

This was interesting, too: " I cannot even imagine your position on forgiveness." If a homosexual is willing to ask God to forgive them for the sin of homosexuality, I think that's great! It's unfortunate that many are unwilling to even admit that they need forgiveness for this sin.

Here's another good one: "If you ever happen to stroll into a restroom of the wrong gender..." Did you know that they have signs? They usually have both words and pictures which make it pretty clear which one is for males and which one is for females.

You really should check up on those health risks associated with homosexuality (I actually provided a link to some--you should have availed yourself of the opportunity to learn something. The tremendous health risks associated with homosexuality can actually knock 20 years or more off the average lifespan of homosexuals.

Anonymous, you've painted the picture for yourself that the world is very ambiguous, morally and otherwise, in an attempt to absolve yourself of moral responsibility. It might be fooling you, but it isn't fooling God or anyone else. Do yourself a favor and get clear on what is right and what is wrong. Others around you will benefit from it, and you will, too, in your eternal destiny. When you get before God at the end of your life, he's not going to buy your "ambiguity act."

I'm glad you "stumbled upon" this time warp to an era when you could still get the truth instead of politically correct pap. I hope it motivates you to seek out the medical and theological truth about the dangers of homosexuality.

God wishes a much better life for you than the one offered by homosexuality, and I do too.

Big C said...

So, Bob, what else do you have besides Paul Cameron (and his ilk) to back the "gay is bad" stats?

I'm serious. I've given Cameron a read would like to read the scientific, medical, and sociological evidence that supports your argument.

I don't, unfortunately, want to stumble around your website looking for it. If you have the time, would you please list the key publications or point me to a previous post on this site that lists them?

Thanks.

Bob Ellis said...

Colin, I actually haven't read a whole lot of Dr. Cameron's work, but I don't know of anything inaccurate or disreputable about it...other than the fact that homosexual activists don't like what he has to say.

You can find a brief list of some of the publications that discuss the health risks and other negative characteristics associated with homosexuality here.

It's not a secret or a religious conspiracy. It's just a simple fact that practically every immoral behavior carries with it "real world" dangers and health risks. And they are documented.

I know that none of us wants to face up to the problems and health risks of our sins (when I was a drinker, I didn't want to face the fact that drinking 2/3 of or a whole bottle of vodka in a night was not a good thing), but I really needed to. And the difference not only in my health but my happiness since I left that sin behind...well, it makes the "night and day" comparison seem inadequate.

I only wish our society was as up-front about the pitfalls and risks of homosexual behavior as it is about drug and alcohol abuse. Homosexuals don't deserve to remain enslaved to a harmful practice any more than drunks or druggies do.

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics