Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Candidate Quiz

I came across another of those candidate calculators today, this one at WQAD.



The first one (see link above) I tried asked a lot more questions. While it came out close to where I would have pegged the candidates myself, this one comes out a little closer, with Fred Thompson and Duncan Hunter in a tie for my #1 (beyond purely policy issues, my main reason for not supporting Thompson more strongly is that he really doesn't seem to has the charisma and fire-in-the-belly I'd like to see in a candidate).



Give this one a try, but don't forget to check the candidates' record to find out if the walk the talk.


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics