Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Monday, September 15, 2008

A Push-Polling RINO


Randy Rasmussen says in his Rapid City Journal column today he was recently push-polled by what could only be a "poll" engineered for RINO candidate for the South Dakota District 32 Senate Stan Adelstein.

Then I was asked how I'd vote if voting for the "I" would mean the election of the "D" and that would mean the "R's" would lose control of the state Senate to the "D's."

I hesitated because I disagreed with the premise of the statement. It wasn't a statement of fact but a dire prediction meant to frighten me into not voting for the "I."

The "I" is a one-issue candidate. Again, this was an opinion, not a fact.

I was also asked about the abortion question on the ballot. How likely was I to vote for the abortion law if I knew it was unenforceable? If I knew that its passage would cost the state millions of dollars to defend?

I was being push-polled

I would also disagree with every slur in this push-poll.

How pathetic that one of the richest men in the Rapid City area feels he has to stoop to scaring people into voting for him with slurs about other candidates and untruths about laws he doesn't like.

Perhaps he knows that if he faced this "I" candidate on the issues, she would clean his clock when people realized the "I" far more closely represents Republican values than the "R" does.

As those Republican voters might consider voting for an "I" when they realize his #1 act in support of the Republican Party is donating campaign office space to them...office space where he kicks out cookie-bearing ladies.


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics