Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Additional Dykstra Town Hall Material Coming

I made a couple of video clips at Joel Dykstra's Town Hall meeting in Rapid City tonight, and they are currently in the process of uploading to YouTube.

I will add those when the are processed and ready, probably in the morning.

Dykstra gave a great presentation. He was quick on his feet in answering the questions from the audience and provided specific, useful information and ideas. I could see that Larry Rhoden's earlier praise of Dykstra was not misplaced.

Dykstra will serve South Dakota very well in Washington D.C.

I also saw Denise Ross of the Hog House blog a few chairs down, but the event was already under way before I saw her, and she got away before I could get over to her to say hi.

So you can probably find additional coverage of tonight's event at the Hog House blog soon.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob -

So sorry I missed you. I wasn't feeling well and went straight home, to bed.

I'm just now (Friday afternoon) getting to the Dykstra town hall post. So it goes, I guess.

I hope next time we connect!

-Denise

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics