Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Lunch with the SD Wingnuts

I had lunch with the SD Wingnuts down at the Eagle's Club today.

They're a great bunch of folks, many of whom I already knew, and got to meet Gid, the master of the SD Wingnuts blog.

After wrangling and arguing for the last week with several folks that seem to be to the Left of Barack Obama, it was good to sit down, chat and have a few laughs with some sane folks.

I probably won't be able to make it every week, but I sure hope to be a regular at least.

If you're from the Rapid City area and interested in spending a lunch hour with some down-to-earth folks who care about conservative values and the South Dakota Republican Party, maybe I'll see you there.


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics