Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Monday, July 07, 2008

Saving Lives & Making Tears

I was reading news articles and came across the following human interest story...

Chiefs TE Gonzalez saves man’s life in restaurant

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP)—A California man says Pro Bowl tight end Tony Gonzalez of the Kansas City Chiefs kept him from choking to death.

“Tony saved my life. There’s no doubt,” Ken Hunter, a shipping company manager, told The Associated Press in a phone interview from Huntington Beach, Calif.

“Tony came up behind me and gave me the Heimlich maneuver. Thank God he was there.”

To read the rest of the article, go to Yahoo Sports .

Now that is a "feel-good" article that draws smiles and tears at the same time.

To the hero of the moment, I say...

Thanks for making Mr. Hunter's day one to remember. I know you sure made my day a little brighter by showing there are people who truly do care and will step up to the plate to help others. Way to go, Tony!


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics