Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Monday, March 24, 2008

God of Wonders

During the Truth Project lesson yesterday on "Labor," we examined the fact that work is not a "four letter word." That God himself worked (i.e. the creation week) and he created us to labor.

While work is often less enjoyable than it was meant to be because of the curse of sin, the fact remains that we were "created to create."

To illustrate the nobility of labor, Dr. Del Tackett showed a video featuring God's creative handiwork, set to the song "God of Wonders" by Third Day.

This video isn't the same one shown in the Truth Project (that one was even more awe-inspiring), but this one is pretty good.



I have appreciated the beauty and wonder of God's creation for many years, and I've also enjoyed this song for some time. Yet when I saw the two combined in a presentation highlighting God's genius and majesty yesterday, I was overwhelmed.

I hope you enjoy this video even half as much as I did the one I saw yesterday.


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics