Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Remembering family's cars is like taking a trip down Memory Lane

By Gordon Garnos

AT ISSUE: Remembering the various cars that were in your life while growing up is like taking a trip down Memory Lane. I was in Minnesota the other day and was listening to a talk show from a Minnesota radio station. The gist of the program was the search for the old family car of 20 years ago. This got me to thinking about the cars that were in my family, at least while I was growing up. Those cars, including my dad's bread trucks, stirred a lot of memories, most of them good. A couple of them not so good. (Full Article)


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics