Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Moment to Reflect



We've had a week of depressing stories of children shooting classmates, children taunting and harassing veterans in Berkeley and a Presidential-candidate's wife who doesn't know what pride in America means. I can't help getting a little depressed and pessimistic at times. When I get that way, invariably something comes along to cheer me and reassure me that God is in His Heaven and I have only to have faith in Him.

That happened today when I received an e-mail foward from a friend that I would like to share with you. Here is a rendition of an old hymn that should rouse any red-blooded American. It is done by school children and it reminds me that we are still a great nation and there are still parents raising up their children to be proud Americans and God-fearing citizens. God Bless us all.


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics