Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Monday, November 19, 2007

Farmers at CNN Planting Bumper Crop of Questions

CNN has been getting an increasingly hard (and deserved) time for their less-than-objective and not-as-portrayed handling of the recent Democrat presidential debate. You've probably heard about the laimo "diamonds and pearls" question, but that's not all.

Keep in mind that we're told Fox News=Bad Right Wing Hate Machine while CNN=Objective News.

I'm getting my leg pulled a lot lately, but go ahead: pull my other leg (again).



See, no bias, staging, or anything other than honest, "Golly whillickers and shucks, I'm just Joe Regular Voter and I just have no idea how I'm going to vote." Uh huh.


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics