Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

House Speaker: Nancy Pelosi Looking in the Mirror of Reality

THE WORLD HAS GONE MAD

By Carrie K. Hutchens

I saw a brief clip of Pelosi saying she believed there could be a compromise over the proposed bill to fund the military. Then the next thing I see is a comment where she says that President Bush has a tin ear when it comes to Iraq. So, I can only conclude that she believes there can be compromise if she gets her way and things are done as she wants. That is the way she has come across to me since she became the Speaker of the House -- like a spoiled brat and school yard bully. "I will tell you how it is and that is how it will be!" is the attitude the pours from her, in my opinion. (Full Story)


0 comments:

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics