Featured Article

The Gods of Liberalism Revisited

 

The lie hasn't changed, and we still fall for it as easily as ever.  But how can we escape the snare?

 

READ ABOUT IT...

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Against All Enemies

I and millions of others have taken the following oath administered to all members of the Armed Forces of the United States. This oath does not have an expiration date.

“I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same…So help me God.”

Domestic enemies abound. They are those that seek to subvert the Constitution or do harm to the people of the United States of America.

William Ayers is a terrorist, a traitor, and a coward (as seen in the preceding post). Barack Obama has not been forthright to questions about his relationship with Ayers. Can we be sure that he will honor and uphold the oath that he seeks to take in January?


1 comments:

Bob Ellis said...

Absolutely right, Dr. Theo.

During my 10 years in the military, I swore the oath several times.

And even though I have been out of the military for 13 years, I still mean it, and I mean it now more than ever.

America, though not perfect, is worth loving. America is the single greatest secular force for good in the world, and in human history.

America is worth defending, worth standing up for, and so is the Constitution that guides and defines how our nation is supposed to work.

Dakota Voice
 
Clicky Web Analytics